Jump to content

which 6.5 components would be best


camarojoe

Recommended Posts

Posted

So I'm building a system for my 13 camaro replacing the factory bose system. I am not going for volume but sound quality. Im starting with the factory head unit in to a kicker front row processor ( not purchased) feeding a jl xd 700 5 channel amp . So heres my question I'm torn between sundown 6.5 cs v2 components in the doors and rear deck or focal k2 power 165 kr2 . My main choice of music is hard rock and metal with some techno . Which would be my best choice of those 2

Posted

I would assume focal is generally considered a sound quality brand. And Sundown maybe a lil of both with some emphasis on the SPL/Bass side of things. Thats all ill say. 

Also vs threads are not allowed, so this thread will probably get locked. 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1083 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...