Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Box in front of rear SUV seats for Stroker


Recommended Posts

Posted

Not really sure how to describe this in the title.  I've been trying to figure out how to get some bass in my '10 Nissan Xterra without giving up the cargo area.  I really appreciate how the rear seats fold down flat giving you a ton of cargo room when needed.  

Does anyone have experience building a box to fit the floor pan in front of the rear seats in an SUV?  It seems like this would be a location that is discrete and easy enough to remove in the rare even that I needed room for a 3rd passenger.

How do other folks deal with a similar issue?

I have this CV Stroker sitting in my garage just calling my name...I miss my bass!

Posted

Welcome to SMD. I have seen small boxes that fit where the inside spare would go. I don't know if your spare is inside or outside. I think most people throw out the back seat. lol

91 C350 Centurion conversion ( Four Door One Ton Bronco)

250A Alternator (Second Alternator Coming Soon)

G65 AGM Up Front  / Two G31 AGM in Back

Pioneer 80PRS

CT Sounds AT125.2 / CT Sounds 6.5 Strato Pro component Front Stage

CT Sounds AT125.2 / Lanzar Pro 8" coax w/compression horn tweeter Rear Fill

FSD 5000D 1/2 ohm (SoundQubed 7k Coming Soon)

Two HDS315 Four Qubes Each 34hz (Two HDC3.118 and New Box Coming Soon)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5325 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...