Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

It was a single for the 12s but now is double for the 1 15

 

i played test tones. 30-40 burp tones and then Midwest spl track 17 and still has that dip. Maybe it is port compression i don't know for sure. And why would I worry about how it sounds? Wouldn't you worry about how your songs play? Yea I need a new box but I'd rather wait to build a new one when I get my other 15 instead of wasting money for another box that will just sit I just used what I have. 

 

Port on the left side 

Posted

Let's see some pics of the box. 

"Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it."
"Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."

Builds:

U7qkMTL.jpg  LgPgE9w.jpg  Od2G3u1.jpg  xMyLoO1.jpg  9pAlXUK.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1034 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...