Second Skin Audio

July_Test.jpg?t=1499110011

Happy Birthday to this great nation. After your Independence Day celebrations log on and order some American made sound deadening products. 20% off all products on orders over $85.00, just use promo code FIRECRACKER20 at checkout from ACTIVE NOW to 7-7-17.

Whether you are restoring a classic muscle car, building an audio system monster, or trying to give yourself a bit of silent luxury on your daily commute, we have a product or combination of products that will help you achieve your goals while saving money and save time. Look around our site, educate yourself and make the choice that is right for you.

Over built to over perform - because user error, bad batch, and faulty install are excuses that other companies use!

468x60.png

2 hours ago, Wishuponasub said:

Do you have 40lb Damp Pro B stock available? I didn't see them on the site. Thanks for the sale by the way.

I can activate the box for you, but I can not promise it will get shipped out Wednesday, we get really busy during the sales so it is harder to guarantee time to cut some up. I do have some on hand, just not trimmed and boxed up yet. I will activate it for you now, but I will have to limit it to 6 boxes available, so all SMD customers who want B Stock, get it fast because it will be unavailable by end of day tomorrow most likely. Activating product now sir and codes are active for SMD users. 

Whether you are restoring a classic muscle car, building an audio system monster, or trying to give yourself a bit of silent luxury on your daily commute, we have a product or combination of products that will help you achieve your goals while saving money and save time. Look around our site, educate yourself and make the choice that is right for you.

Over built to over perform - because user error, bad batch, and faulty install are excuses that other companies use!

468x60.png

16 minutes ago, Wishuponasub said:

Thanks guys. Going to purchase it now. I'm not in a super rush for mine so it's all good. Thank you again.

Awesome, thanks for the purchase, enjoy the 4th of July!!!

468x60.png

10 minutes ago, Wishuponasub said:

I can't find it on the site now lol.

http://store.secondskinaudio.com/damplifier-damplifier-pro-mix-b-stock-40-pounder-butyl-vibration-sheets-cld/

Some body got 2 right now too lol, I thought it was you....they go fast!!!

Edited by Second Skin

468x60.png

On 7/3/2017 at 4:14 PM, Wishuponasub said:

Alright picked one up. I don't think it applied the code properly but oh well. I needed the stuff anyways. Thanks guys.

Is your order # 10687 from TX? I will refund you the $44 code amount, just let me know if that is you before I do it please.

468x60.png