8ten8 Posted August 28, 2017 Report Posted August 28, 2017 19 minutes ago, corypi said: hey, guys started my pods. I think it was too hot out29(84) because my glass started to thicken and harden in the cup and wouldn't wet out properly before I even finished my first layer, so I went another route and now am pulling off of a plug. check out the video below to see how I used expanding foam to make my mold. pulled a single layer of glass already but ran out of time this weekend so stay tuned for parts 2(the rest of the glassing) and 3 (baffle and finishing.) video--->https://youtu.be/kMDOqLr6HWI Link won't open
corypi Posted September 11, 2017 Author Report Posted September 11, 2017 hey guys got around to doing a little more work on my pods. see below for fiberglassing of my plug moulds that I made out of great stuff.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=biLB7eral6c&feature=youtu.be and heres a rough fit in for what the pod looks like prior to sanding/shaping/finishing
corypi Posted September 11, 2017 Author Report Posted September 11, 2017 On 8/27/2017 at 10:03 PM, 8ten8 said: Link won't open sorry, it didn't email me of a reply. the previous link is fixed!
DeeZer Posted September 11, 2017 Report Posted September 11, 2017 56 minutes ago, corypi said: hey guys got around to doing a little more work on my pods. see below for fiberglassing of my plug moulds that I made out of great stuff.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=biLB7eral6c&feature=youtu.be and heres a rough fit in for what the pod looks like prior to sanding/shaping/finishing Nice one, pal
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.