Second Skin Audio

2007 Silverado Ext. Cab box build w 4 Sundown SA8's

tcullen1

Hello I have not been on this site for almost 2 years. I kinda went through a terrible divorce and got out of my #1 love n hobby car audio. But I am trying to come back and to start things off right with a Silverado build underneath the back seats. I do not know if this is possible what I am trying to do but it looks like it may be pulled off with some help from some great builders on here who have in the past shot me cut sheets to many amazing boxes. I am hoping one of the many could take a lil time and help me see if we could do this. So i had a box which was bought online and made specifically for the truck. It was made for 2-10" subs firing down. I had 2 sundown shallow mount 10's in the box running about a 600 rms amp. They were sharp, and clean but nothing deep like i wanted. I called Sundown and I am returning those and having 4-SA-8's shipped. Now that box looks as if i could face the 4 forward to back of seats. 2 on each side of the hump. But I need to port these 8's and were thinking the space over the drive train hump is air space where i could put port tubes there??? Could someone give me there opinion on this box build or a cut sheet that will work. Also I would like to run 2 amps, one for each side and would like suggestions on a couple small amps that could push 2. I need 2 small ones for location and sizing issues. Thank you for any suggestions and any help. tcullen1

200amp HO

Big 3

Diamond Audio S500s (front)

Diamond Audio M65.1a (rear)

Kenwood KIV-BT901

Kicker, Stinger, Knu 0 gauge, 4 gauge

Kinetik HC2000b x 2

Hifonics BE2100.1

Memphis MR4.480

SQ HDC312's x 2 36hz

What year truck ? 

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

God damnit i cant read lol

No automatic alt text available.

No automatic alt text available.

Edit: Not my build.. This was done by Scott Bowman 

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Wow! That is perfect. Any way to get cut sheet or specs for something like that? It is a 2007 silverado quad cab. 

200amp HO

Big 3

Diamond Audio S500s (front)

Diamond Audio M65.1a (rear)

Kenwood KIV-BT901

Kicker, Stinger, Knu 0 gauge, 4 gauge

Kinetik HC2000b x 2

Hifonics BE2100.1

Memphis MR4.480

SQ HDC312's x 2 36hz

Archived