CRich614 Posted July 13, 2017 Report Posted July 13, 2017 Wondering if anyone already have plans for an enclosure for 4 skar evl-15's for a Tahoe.
Wishuponasub Posted July 13, 2017 Report Posted July 13, 2017 Post your info bud. Max dimensions you are willing to give up,power you will be running, and the T/S parameters would all help the designers help you. Sitting around waiting to be installed: 4 FI X 10 270 CES alt D3400/73ah lithium AA 3800.1 (2) AA 75.4
CRich614 Posted July 13, 2017 Author Report Posted July 13, 2017 I saw a post of someone using the same setup, I was hoping someone already had them. But the space I have in the back is 34Dx49Wx24H probably can go higher on the height, this is just to the top of the seat, was easier to measure. Here is what I got from the website. Skar Audio EVL-15 D2 15" Dual 2 Ohm RMS Power: 1,250 Watts Peak Power: 2,500 Watts Voice Coil Size: 3" Frequency Response: 15-250 Hz Sensitivity: 86.2 dB Fs: 35 Hz Re: 1.8 Ohms Qms: 4.60 Qes: 0.73 Qts: 0.63 Mms: 386.6 g Cms: 0.053 mm/N Bl: 21.0 n/a Vas: 46.0 L Sd: 779.3 cm^2 Xmax: 24mm (one-way)
Triticum Agricolam Posted July 13, 2017 Report Posted July 13, 2017 How much power are you going to be running? "Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it.""Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."Builds:
Triticum Agricolam Posted July 14, 2017 Report Posted July 14, 2017 How good are your woodworking skills? I've got an idea for a box, but its got some angled cuts in it. "Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it.""Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."Builds:
CRich614 Posted July 14, 2017 Author Report Posted July 14, 2017 Not very good lol. But i have someone who can do the difficult pieces.
Triticum Agricolam Posted July 21, 2017 Report Posted July 21, 2017 10 hours ago, CRich614 said: Hello? Sorry I haven't gotten back to you with anything. The idea I had in my mind didn't work out right once I got it on paper. I'll try to come up with something else that should work for you. "Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it.""Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."Builds:
CRich614 Posted July 21, 2017 Author Report Posted July 21, 2017 Thats ok, just checking to see if you forgot about me.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.