1000rms+ for $315 + shipping

Recoil RED1000.1

1000rms @ 1 ohm * 12.6volts

Heres two quick videos of the amp powering my SX..  nothing great..  In the second vid the amp can be seen on the left mounted on the passenger side wheel well

http://media.putfile.com/Window-V2-Flexing

http://media.putfile.com/Inside-Flexing

This amp was used for 4mos to power a single RE SX 15" and at local shows pulled a consitant 145.3dB on a TL @ 42hz.  Only reason I am selling it was because I needed more power and no longer have use for this amp.  Only flaws are small scratches where the screws go through to mound the amp.

Trades considered:

RE SX 15"

6.5" Component set

Component Amp

Email me for any other information or questions: frkkevinATyahoo.com

The amp...

292447.jpg

There images after the first are not the actual amp due to deal batteries in a camera but I will post more pics upon request.  Big thanks to ampguts for the pictures.

292448.jpg

292449.jpg

292450.jpg

292451.jpg

I can't go $200 .. sorry :(  .. I can sell it local to a friend and get $200 this weekend and the rest 2 weeks after.  But I need the money asap because I'm trying to buy another RE SX 15".

To answer the question about weight.. using a regular scale it was 13.5lbs so given it is probably only 2% accurate it would be right around there.   And all but the 1st picture was from ampguts but the amp is exactly the same and I will post pictures if asked now that I got some new batteries for my cam :) ..

sooo..how about...

$300+ shipping

actually... $300+ shipping .. and it is a very well built amp.. but not the 'king of amps'  .. better build than the eD Nine.1

If it is not sold by tomorrow this time I'll sell it local to a co-worker.. was just trying to get all the money up front rather than two payments.. need the money for another RE SX 15"

• 3 weeks later...