Nathan12321 Posted July 24, 2017 Report Posted July 24, 2017 I want to build a box for 2 skar zvx 15's v2 but I dont know where to start. I have a 2002 Chevy Trailblazer and my max dimensions for the box are 45 inches on width, 20 inches on depth, and 20 inches on height I want the box ported as well. Any help would be appreciated.
reedal Posted July 24, 2017 Report Posted July 24, 2017 What amp will you be using for those subs? Power applied plays a big role in enclosure design SMD Tool Map https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/193176-smd-tool-map-new-november-2014/ Build log https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/197217-reeds-03-tahoe-hat-sqaq-singer-xs-shca-cockbox-80prs/?page=32
Nathan12321 Posted July 24, 2017 Author Report Posted July 24, 2017 2 minutes ago, reedal said: What amp will you be using for those subs? Power applied plays a big role in enclosure design SKv2-2500.1D
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.