Jump to content

August 2017 SOTM entries - 1000 watts and 2 Matching 12's! Sundown Audio!!!


Recommended Posts

Posted

1995 GMC VANDURA daily driver. From the Valley to the Bay, fully functional and ready for  entertainment . 

IMG_1903.JPG

IMG_1904.JPG

Posted

I have been watching your videos for quit sometime. I have never subscribed to any channels until now, so you are my only subscription. I love your installs/builds. I haven't had a chance to purchase any of your products yet but plan too. Things have been pretty tight around here. Lost my father not too long ago due to Cancer and I was diagnosed with cancer  just before we lost him. While I was in ICU/CCU for 21 days my entire system was jacked.

 

I have a 2008 F250 Powerstroke Crew Cab and had a decent system in it. 2 JL Audio W3 10's with a JL 1000/1 and JBL highs running on a JBL GT4200. I'm also a Volunteer Firefighter and they jacked my FD radio that I owned and a few other things as well. Here are the only pics I have as it  is basically ripped apart now with a dead starter with a dead starter at the moment. Oh well shit happens, just keep moving forward.

I really just wanted to say I wanted to say hi and that I love your products, videos and installs from what I've seen and will be shopping with you before too long hopefully. Keep doing  what you do bro and F*** the haters. 

From one Bass head to another!!!

P.Whirley

KIMG0014.JPG

Posted

Hey Steve! I've Been watching your Youtube vid's for a long time, figured I might as well enter one of these finally! Bone stock 15' Malibu lt that I purchased myself this last year. Big ol trunk to play with down the road too. Anyway here are my pictures and good luck to everyone entering!

IMG_6726.jpg
IMG_7026.jpg
IMG_7049.jpg

and if i do win....I would have to go with blue and red cca?

Posted

I would like to enter my 1968 Camaro. I drive it daily and it has an upgraded 1980's two knob Sony tape deck that I was going to eventually replace.  I would place the woofers in the trunk and up grade the the interior speakers as well. Thank you for the opportunity from Kansas City, MO.

Terrence

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Posted
8 minutes ago, All cash profit said:

2009 Hyundai accent all stock just bought it

0809172018c.jpg

Can't load more pics or I would totally stock even the sorry radio loll if I won well id be the loudest in my area middle of no where Manton mi time to make the deer dance in the woods good luck  everyone

Posted

%5BURL=http://s1213.photobucket.com/user/fordpride/media/2017/F7FC98D1-BBA3-4F9D-B344-2DE749ED1BC2_zpsnt9irncr.jpg.html%5D%5BIMG%5Dhttp://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc464/fordpride/2017/F7FC98D1-BBA3-4F9D-B344-2DE749ED1BC2_zpsnt9irncr.jpg%5B/IMG%5D%5B/URL%5D

%5BURL=http://s1213.photobucket.com/user/fordpride/media/2017/DA19475F-ABB6-46DF-AC2C-5B5B3BA65642_zpsxrnhldsm.jpg.html%5D%5BIMG%5Dhttp://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc464/fordpride/2017/DA19475F-ABB6-46DF-AC2C-5B5B3BA65642_zpsxrnhldsm.jpg%5B/IMG%5D%5B/URL%5D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2965 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...