Cam.Trahan Posted August 10, 2017 Report Posted August 10, 2017 I own a 2005 Avalon, first time posting here ?
autotech1011 Posted August 11, 2017 Report Posted August 11, 2017 I almost forgot the shot of the trunk...
Clarivee1977 Posted August 11, 2017 Report Posted August 11, 2017 How can I delete my previous reply to this post so I can add my second photo? I only have a 500kb limit.
2Lo2Hr Posted August 11, 2017 Report Posted August 11, 2017 So here is what I am dealing with. This 1984 S10 Extended cab was used by my grandfather until he passed away at which time it was left to me in his will. I was only able to drive it a few weeks before the motor gave out on me. Due to kids and bills, I did not have a lot of money so it sat in the weeds for 15 years. I am now in a position to begin building a tribute to my grandfather and his love of the Rod Run in Pigeon Forge every year. I have manged to get a Chevy V8 for it, interior, body parts and an Alpine head unit. I need those wonderful Sundown products to cap it off.
Mark520 Posted August 11, 2017 Report Posted August 11, 2017 I own a 1999 crown vic new here first time posting
Donnie farra Posted August 11, 2017 Report Posted August 11, 2017 Its not letting me put a picture on
Mr. Wineglass Posted August 11, 2017 Report Posted August 11, 2017 Can someone give me the URL where to send my pics for sotm
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.