Sundown Audio

Amp For New Btl 18''

tonyrms

what up guys

What do u think about the new BTL's

Im gettin 1 of those the problem is that I Dont kno what is a good amp to power that Massive sub.

This all depends on you, we can throw thousands of amps too you all day but it all depends on what you want too spend... how much power you want and if you can grow with your amp... like buying another woofer and will the amp push that as well or do you have too but another amp.... do you get me?.. i like Stetsom for the power and the warranty plus the protection it has.... this amp will tell you if it's too hot.. or you wired the speaker to low.. or not enough juice.. and it will protect itself.... I'm doing a ground pounder setup (bass race)... and i used the Ascendant Audio's woofer and i'm hitting a 149.6db TL at 26Hrtz :blink:

Your going to love the woofers but just take you time on the amp and the box... I see it all the time.. people buy expensive woofer.. or amp... but goes cheap on the box... 1 out of 3 and wonder what's wrong... Happy Hunting on the amp :)

2007 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 157.3Db

2008 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 158.8Db

2009 160db is my Goal!!!

Stetsom's West Coast Rep

Team Stetsom