bmwking Posted October 1, 2017 Report Posted October 1, 2017 just got my wfo45.1 in, figured i'd show yall my first big boy amp got illcustomz double 1/0 to single 1/0 inputs for my power and ground. test fit my gpaudio 2/0 and its a snug fit, but works!
aygobasshead Posted October 1, 2017 Report Posted October 1, 2017 Woah mate, this looks sexy as hell!!! Well done on the inputs, that beast is going to love that extra juice. This makes my evening, hello from the Netherlands
bmwking Posted October 1, 2017 Author Report Posted October 1, 2017 I know it's beautiful baby, but I didn't bring it out for air... GUTS!
aygobasshead Posted October 1, 2017 Report Posted October 1, 2017 1 minute ago, bmwking said: I know it's beautiful baby, but I didn't bring it out for air... GUTS! Jesus christ, these are the only guts I like to see !
bmwking Posted October 1, 2017 Author Report Posted October 1, 2017 so yeah, let me know what you guys think hopefully i did good!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.