Sonic Electronix

LOC Install Help - Ford Sync System

I'm currently trying to install a XPLOC4 into my 2010 Ford Taurus Limited. Sony and Ford with their all knowing knowledge has made it a nightmare to install anything aftermarket into the car. My current situation is I'm running a Rockford 360.3 off the high level inputs, but the inputs are getting signal from the outputs from the stock Sony amplifier. What Ford and Sony has done is made it to where if the DSP/Amp sees any clipped signal it cuts the signal back coming out of the amp. I think this has been basically governing everything that has been going to the 360.3. 

Below is the wiring schematic coming out of the back side of the headunit (ACM). I have the XPLOC4 tapped into the left/right front and rear but I'm not seeming to get signal like I should. I worked on it this morning, left the high-level inputs plugged and and reconfigured everything via the 360 and supposedly the low-level inputs and I had sound. This evening I went back out and finished things up, unplugged the high-level inputs and I'm back to not having any signal. I'm not sure what is going on. Has anyone installed an LOC on their Sony system? Looking for some help. I'm a bit lost.  

image.thumb.png.76eb9f469094e99edccb76f55613a7f3.png

Also not sure if the LOC needs to be moved to the plug below and tapped into the "Stereo L/R" wires. 

image.thumb.png.8bbda63428b6614bb4395caa1c806b2e.png

Archived