Which Exhaust Shouldi Go With?

Burrito do you have the 6.6 in your truck not to up to date on Chevy diesels if so itll sound bad my neighbor has a 2003 or 2004 chevy 3500 6.6 with a turbo back 5 inch and it sounds really good on it

yup! you got me all ready to go to steves and weld up this exhuast myself! :D with my new bizznuss i pull hills all day long, thats why im actually doing the exhuast...

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

yup! you got me all ready to go to steves and weld up this exhuast myself! :D with my new bizznuss i pull hills all day long, thats why im actually doing the exhuast...

Very nice from the way mine went on it didnt look to hard to do i didnt do it because i thoght it would be a pain in the ass but the guys at the muffler shop looked under my truck and got to work like about an hour later it was done

Very nice from the way mine went on it didnt look to hard to do i didnt do it because i thoght it would be a pain in the ass but the guys at the muffler shop looked under my truck and got to work like about an hour later it was done

yeah, ive never messed with any exhuast... i'll let the pros do their thing!

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

Ya i hear that i just didnt think it was going o be easy to do plus i didnt feel like welding under a $50k truck and something ketch on fire and me have to cry about it lol did you get single exit or duals

1 BIG ass single!

1 BIG ass single!

Very nice 6 inch tip off a 5 inch system the only people around here that even do run duals are people with gas trucks everyone that has a diesel does single exit or a slant cut single side stack

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

+1 for Magnaflow. IMO Magnaflow has a nice deep mellow tone. Its not loud or obnoxious sounding. My $0.02.

this guy knows what hes talking about... flowmaster sucks... there very stiff and rott out easily. magnaflow is better quality with a deep low nice sound not an obnoxious sound.

2012 silverado ext cab ltz

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit

Yellowtop+stock under hood

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring)

3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts