Pioneer Premier Deh-p680mp F/s

ok, looks good, i'll contact your a lil bit later tonight, i have to make a call to see if it will be alright, what is the payment method you would prefer? paypall>? personal check? but i'll message you in a few.

Bills

KwB

Team DC Audio Midwest captain

just read up above a lil more, saw you want paypal. ok. sorry for that question then. but ya. looks like i should be able to do the paypall stuff tomorro when my mom gets back intown to do it, its her acount and i have no clue how to transfer the money from my bankacounts to paypal and she does, so ya.

Bills

KwB

Team DC Audio Midwest captain

wuts tha name of tha song n tha 2nd vid tha t-pain song

BTW BUMP 4 A HELL OF A DEAL wish i had tha bread right now

rims.jpg2 12" Kicker cvx1 proacoustic 4 now either quantum audio amp r Ma audio nextKenwood dash4 gauge wire pioneer in the doorsjvc in the back

wuts tha name of tha song n tha 2nd vid tha t-pain song

Sean Paul feat T-Pain--U Aint Know

Um Im not sure if its the origional tho. I think someone remade it or slowed it down. the song gets pretty damn low is all I know (and it makes me feel gangsta)!!! LoL

Not sure, but I got it from s-saudio on here.

or view this post.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=20527

i would be able to use the connector for my pioneer for the one you have? i have 3900 mp.

Hustle hard, Stack paper,

It's alright, ya'll haters,

It's nothing, We major,

You see me, Hi Hater! =)

~ Manio

how much for pioneer shipped to 28645? if i can talk the gf into letting me buy it i rly want it sence i got one already in the truck and payed more than $200 for it and my knobs broke and i had to ca glue it back on and im thinkin of puttin the one in my truck in my geo and this one in my truck, pioneer premire ftw :wub::D

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

Archived