Pioneer Premier Deh-p680mp F/s

there are 2 guys i know for sure who will take that alpine deck from you!

http://www.diymobileaudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=37241

kool. Im gonna register now over there.

Magalo ftw.

how much for pioneer shipped to 28645? if i can talk the gf into letting me buy it i rly want it sence i got one already in the truck and payed more than $200 for it and my knobs broke and i had to ca glue it back on and im thinkin of puttin the one in my truck in my geo and this one in my truck, pioneer premire ftw :wub::D

If shipped tomorrow the 2nd, By End of Day Wednesday May 7, 2008 for $13.00.

So far every quote for shipping is going to be in the $10-$14 range.

As of right now both decks are still up for grabs.

TTT

Aight it looks like the alpine maybe sold on another forum, but if not a update.

I stopped at my shop today and grabbed a new 16 pin wiring harness. The old wiring harness is the reason I was selling the unit a tad cheaper then the pioneer.

I do have faceplates for both units.

I do have faceplate covers for both units while the face is detached.

I do have remotes for both units.

I do have mounting sleeves for both units.

I do have trim ring for both units.

I do have wiring harness's for both units.

I ONLY have the owners manual for the PIONEER, I digged around more for the alpine manual but no luck.

Updated cell phone pics.

Both units side by side

Posted Image

Alpine unit and new harness

Posted Image

Pioneer unit

Posted Image

Connector for what?

i have a pioneer right and i was wondering if the wire connect thats goes to the back of the headunit are interchangeable.

Hustle hard, Stack paper,

It's alright, ya'll haters,

It's nothing, We major,

You see me, Hi Hater! =)

~ Manio

The plug that has all the power and speaker connections?

Edit:

If so, I want to say yes. I was looking at a few models online and seem to be the same plug.

The only way for me to know for sure is if I seena pic of your plug.

The harness the pioneer premier has is a 16 pin plug, but only 14 pins/wires being used. This harness with the cd player is absoultly fine, only 1 short wire (remote wire).

If the harness is not the same it should not be hard to rewire into your car because everything is color coded.

I may also have speed clip harness at the shop, but would be an additional $20.00.

well i talked to the lady and she said i can get it so i gotta put my money on my card so i can get it to work wit paypal, how fast does it usally ship around a week or so? oh and how much can a man get a ipod controler for a pioneer? or is $100 as cheap as they go?

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

well i talked to the lady and she said i can get it so i gotta put my money on my card so i can get it to work wit paypal, how fast does it usally ship around a week or so? oh and how much can a man get a ipod controler for a pioneer? or is $100 as cheap as they go?

Im not really sure on the ipod units, I dont use ipods.

It looks like the headunit needs either the CD-IB100II or CD-IB100 ipod unit according to pioneerelectronics.com

Buy it now on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/Pioneer-CD-IB100-CD-IB...1QQcmdZViewItem

If payment is recieved before I goto bed tonight, I can get it shipped out tomorrow (may 2nd), and you should have it on wednesday (May 7) for $13.00

ima try my best to get you the money but after almost 4yrs of workin at my job they lost my damn paycheck yesterday and im gettin by wit what little money i saved so if i can work somethin out soon i'll get u the $ if i can if someone else wants it befor then thats fine to no worries, first come first served, and bump for a good dude wit a good cd player

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

Archived