state police in New Orleans. again

i was leaving trying to roll my windows down, yup no power in my truck. should have done it before i started rolling

SP gets behind me, block later throws the lights on. reason, no plate light, fog lights in the airdam on(they come on with the lights, how i got the truck), then extended to illegal tint

right away i was out the car on the hood, told them about the gun to cover my ass, they went through the extended pat down, i ok'ed them to search the truck b/c it was  clean. they were in it, over it, under it ect.  kept asking me if i been arrested or was on medication. flashlight to the eyes to check my pupils, i only had 1 drink before this about 2 hrs actually

then for some reason i had $1100 in my wallet cash. they wondered why i had it but " i didnt goto the bank yet"

in the end he goes his driving record doesnt have a single mark on it, he told me wait till we leave then you can load your gun up and got about your buissness, but dont touch it till we leave

that was that. damn cops but glad i didnt get another ticket

since i dont have a concealed permit as long as its visibile in the truck and i tell them its there as soon as they pull me over its ok.

im just waiting to give a car jacker a bad day. 90% of the time when im driving the gun is in my hand. gota have that other 10% for shifting and radio

im so glad to, my aunt fixed that ticket and said just dont get another for a certain time frame b/c they can bring it back on me.

ima fix the lights front and rear, and make sure the windows are fully down before leaving down there.

guess i have to turn my vent windows sidewards b/c he pointed at them and said they have to be %40

like in my last post its only the state troopers in new orleans enforcing this stuff. the NOPD dont give a shit