Sonic Electronix

i play it everywhere..i play at stop lights.. at night time etc etc.. if im in a bad neighborhood i keep it down.. bc u can see my wall plain as day so i cannot hide it..

i love going for drives on the freeway full tilt the whole time!

you're the type of person i hate.

lol to each thier own...my opinion is i work my ass off to get what i have.. and im going to enjoy it..no matter what

let me throw this out there, and see if you still agree

With that mentality... i can say the same thing about anything I own and buy right?

i own a ak47... a real one, that shoots real bullets...

now would it be ok for me to be a dick with that and shoot your car? no, would it be polite? no... would I be a dick to do it? yes..

there is a reason law makers are pushing to ban loud music, and its people with THAT mentality.... who show no respect...

but like i said, i could do the same thing, and show no respect, just no one would like the outcome

:lol::clapping::rofl::lol: This had me dying at work but brings up a good point.

and after alllllll this bullshit about worrying about what people do..i live where there are virtually no stoplights n shit..sooo with that being said...fuuukkkk it

and whats the big deal about bumping at redlights?? thats when u get the most attention from bithcs..maybe im the only cool 1 with a wall lol... NOTHING better than a couple cute women getting flirty bc ur jamming..and writing thier number on a piece of paper n tossin it in ur car..

you know how we know you're not loud? Someone can hand you a slip of paper without it getting blown away. If you're here for attention you've got mine. I dont think you'll find me cute.

Lol

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't bump at lights, one time years ago I was and didn't hear the ambulance coming and ended up half way through the intersection looking like a retard because I thought I was cool having my shit on full tilt trying to impress. Lesson learned, I also don't bump at red lights just out if respect, I look at it this way, in phx we a lot of Hispanics that bump their style music and I f@$king despise that shit, so I look at it like why should someone hear my shit while stuck at a light.

But, like somebody else said already, if someone pulls up to a light bumping weak, I'll turn it up just to turn their head, lol.

Fortunately I know a lot of people in phx, west side, eastside, south side, 10th, boothill, dupa

2011 Mitsubishi Outlander
Sony 712

Soundqubed HDS208

Alpine MRV-M500

Transmission line enclosure

Soundqubed wiring

Knu rca

XS Power battery

CNF terminals

I don't bump at lights, one time years ago I was and didn't hear the ambulance coming and ended up half way through the intersection looking like a retard because I thought I was cool having my shit on full tilt trying to impress. Lesson learned, I also don't bump at red lights just out if respect, I look at it this way, in phx we a lot of Hispanics that bump their style music and I f@$king despise that shit, so I look at it like why should someone hear my shit while stuck at a light.

But, like somebody else said already, if someone pulls up to a light bumping weak, I'll turn it up just to turn their head, lol.

Fortunately I know a lot of people in phx, west side, eastside, south side, 10th, boothill, dupaVilla. I bump wherever I don't care, but at the same time, but you never know, I could be in the burbs bumping and have some kid pull a gun on me for my shit, if that happens, fuck it, I'm insured for $5000 and I have all receipts lol

2011 Mitsubishi Outlander
Sony 712

Soundqubed HDS208

Alpine MRV-M500

Transmission line enclosure

Soundqubed wiring

Knu rca

XS Power battery

CNF terminals

Archived