Sonic Electronix

Can't get tweeter amp to work

So, I currently have a Crescendo 12k running my 18's, a Rockford 600.4 running my mids,  and I also have a Rockford 300.2 that's suppose to run my super tweeters.  All these amps are running off a Pioneer deh-80prs head unit, set to network mode.  The head unit has 3 sets of 5v rca outputs.   In network mode,  the top set is for highs,  middle set is for mids,  and bottom set is for lows.   I have my rcas running from my crescendo 12k to the bottom rcas(lows), on the heat unit.  My rockford 600.4 currently has the four way rcas running from the amp to the heat unit(mids/ highs).  If I only run the two way rcas from the 600.4 to the mids of the head unit, it still works fine.  So now I try hooking up my 300.2 to the first set of rcas on the head unit(highs), and hook up my tweeters(with crossovers) to the amp, and all it plays is a hissing sound.  I also tried connecting the rcas from the pass thru of the 600.4 straight to the 300.2, but it's still just hisses. 

Not sure what the problem is. I had this same setup (minus the nendo 12k) in another car, with a alpine head unit, and had no problems.  I had the setup with the rcas pass thru from the 600.4 to the 300.2.  Not sure if im doing sonething wrong, or if im not properly using the head unit correctly.  Also not sure if somethings wrong with my 300.2. But it turns on, doesn't clip, and it was previously working fine before.

Cause right now I currently have my mids, and my tweeters all hooked to the 600.4, but I can't tune it to where I can get the tweeters to play louder.  

Any help out there?!

Have you taken the tweeter amp out of the car and hooked it up to known working sources or plugged a separate source into the amp (plug a phone’s audio out directly into the amp for example) to check of the amp its self is working?

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

with the car and amp power off, unplug RCAs going into your tweeter amp. Plug a cable into the headphone port of your phone that has a pair of RCAs on the other end into the input of your tweeter amp. 

Turn the volume all the way down on your phone, turn the car and amp on and start playing some music on your phone. slowly turn the volume up until you hear something coming out of your tweeters or you know the volume is high enough on your phone that the amp isn't putting out any signal.

Does that make sense?

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Archived