Jump to content

Left side speakers quieter than right side


Tychpa

Recommended Posts

Posted

the left side is dimmer than the right side. I have the option on my HU to turn of my rear speakers, if I want too. I turned it off and the balance corrected itself. When I put the rear speakers back on, the right side was louder than the left, as if the left side lost DB? Would a bad ground cause this?? When I say the left side, I mean both speakers, on that side, front and rear. The polarity is correct. The RCAs are correct. Help please.  

Posted

Because I had seen where you said that you wanted threads to be on the specific topic header. So I made this on the kids and highs instead of the general audio. 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1322 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...