Quick wiring question

Younggun85

Ok, so I have been running cerwin vega XED components in my doors and the HED line vega's in the rear deck off of a Alpine 250/4. I was having issues with the right side of my audio, a new aux cable fixed the issue to the rear co-ax, but not before running new 14ga OFC wire to both speakers on the right side of the car. I still have nothing from the passenger door, tried changing the interconnect cables around and that channel pushes my driver's door just fine, so I tried a spare amplifier and got nothing... so now I have my daily ripped back apart and tried bypassing the crossover straight to the speakers... STILL nothing, I'm at my wits end and need some help... speaker feels fresh and never smelled it smoke always kept it above 63hz. 

You ran new wires all the way from the amp to the crossovers and then to the speakers or did you tap into the factory wires at some point?

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived