Sonic Electronix

Would like some experience help with a box design and cut sheet

Hi everyone im new here.

In the past, iv used Torres to design my boxes and got someone to help me with a cut sheet because i found it hard to understand like port length and physical length and to get a final cut sheet.

Im now downsizing from a 10cube box subs facing up port facing up with no back seats in a 2012 corolla hatch with 2 crescendo 5500s strapped at 1ohm running 2team 15s but iv pulled that out and put the rear seats back in and modified the rear seat latch to keep seats more forward so i can have more room for a box big enough for my 2 subs.

I know my space is smaller but iv also got dc xl 15s as well and was thinking if i can at least use them with one 5500 in a good box design to suit.

My car is a Toyota Corolla hatchback dimensions are as follows 37width x 21.5height x 23.5depth ould like tune @ 31hz and between 12-16 like maybe 14 port per foot if that will play wider frequencies and 100+ port area.

Iv had a few goes on Torres and couldn't get more then 96port area and 15.87per foot @32hz as you can see here.

I would like someone to chim in or a few ideas as i know you guys that are on here are very experienced with box building and help me with a design and a cut sheet with subs up port up or subs up port back whatever you think will get me pumping again.

The bottom one not the torres one someone made for me but i wanted to know if that with port opening going from 5'' to 2.5'' is right i was abit concerned about that also no info on port per foot so i didnt want to build that yet but they are the 2 iv got so far.

5abebd2953427_latestscutsheet215ssmddesign.thumb.png.e49982121fd9b852744506b3f661d668.png

image1.jpeg

Archived