rockford fosgate amp and sundown audio subwoofer

so I had sundown audio sub and Rockford fosgate amp in my Mercedes c240 and I alsoi had kicker sub and Rockville amp and brutus amp and two pioneer speakers and everything was working fine

until I decided to add another sundown sub and Rockford fosgate amp and take out the kicker sub and Rockville amp

now when I play music one sub and amp is working the other one is not I changed the wires at the battery and the exact opposite happened second amp was not working and first one was

what could be the solution to my problem do I need distribution block or what do I do

it seems as if the wires don't wanna work at the battery

yes but tomorrow its dark here now

but the first amp worked when I hooked up second amp

than I switched connection at battery around and the second amp worked the first didnty so its not a connection at amp

it might be connection at amp because I have the amps coming of lc2i and now when I give car signal lc2i light flashes on and off before it didn't do that

but the light stays on when I turn on the radio

I took the car to audio shop and they said I had the gains done wrong so they adjusted the gains but they also turned down the gains at lc2i and now my subs both work but theyr too powerfull for the system and like my volume used to go to 42 wiith no distortion and the sub would power as I turn up the music but not the volume is at 20 and the subs are loud but they don't get louder as I turn up the music which is not good

so I adjusted the gains again but still I don't know why it was doing that and the system ius not loud as it needs to be I know that for sure because I had other system and it was kicker 250 rms and new one is sundown 750 rms that took place of the kicker and its not as loud as it used to be with kicker

Archived