Need help with wiring.

Working on my first large build. Just trying to clear somethings up while I’m still planning things out  

1). I’m running 4 amps with all 4ga terminals. So I’m guessing I should be able to run 2 0ga wires and split them into 4ga. 

2). I have a 370 amp alternator and 2 extra batteries (d4800). Will that be enough for 3700 Watts? 

3). Not exactly power related, any suggestions on where to get shorter belts for mechman alternators?

8 minutes ago, CRich614 said:

Working on my first large build. Just trying to clear somethings up while I’m still planning things out  

1). I’m running 4 amps with all 4ga terminals. So I’m guessing I should be able to run 2 0ga wires and split them into 4ga. 

2). I have a 370 amp alternator and 2 extra batteries (d4800). Will that be enough for 3700 Watts? 

3). Not exactly power related, any suggestions on where to get shorter belts for mechman alternators?

1. Many ways to run power wires, make sure your grounds match the power gauge and amp are fused separately.

2.Yes, there are power calculators to help inform you. GOOGLE it.

3. Use something to get a length(like rope, or a long used belt) go to auto parts store and buy. May take a few belts before you get it right. 

Archived