Picked up this truck in February 2018 with only 15k miles. Soons as i got it my mind was racing with plans for a build already, although my Charger still has TONS of work to do lol smh. 

Heres what ive already installed. 

•Steering wheel audio control kit. These cheaper Ram models have less features. 

•Rear view mirror/monitor (not clip on)for the tailgate cam that was already installed by previous owner and was hooked up to the factory 5in touch scren. 

Heres what I have that is not installed yet.

•Pioneer DEH-80PRS with Metra dash kit, Axxess LC-CHRC-01, Axxess ASWC-1, 40-EU55 Antenna adapter 

•Extra dash bezel and ipad pro kit (very last thing ill work on most likely) 

•Hybrid Audio Technologies Legatia L6SE for stock door location (ABS adapter panel will be routered) 

•Linear Power 2.2HV for the  L6SE 

•Hybrid Audio Technologies Legatia L2SE for stock dash location (ABS adapter panel will be routered) 

•Linear Power 4253 IQ for the L2SE (will be bridged for more power if the L2SE can handle it)

•Hybrid Audio Technologies Single Clarus C15SW D4 for middle console enclosure (no sub amp purchased yet)

•Stinger SHW512G 100ft 12awg speaker wire, ofc tinned copper, for all the front stage drivers

•Stinger 8000 Series RCA, 2 channel cabels and 4 channel cables, both 20ft long

•Knuconceptz Kolossus Fleks Kable 1/0, Red 50ft and Black 50ft

•SMD VM-1 and OM-1 (will be ordering two more OM-1s, one for each amp and all four will be flush mouth in the dash bezel, two on each side of the ipad pro)

•SMD XL Quad ANL Fuse Distribution Block for the amp rack

•SMD Dual ANL Fuse Distribution Block for under the hood

•SMD Single Power/Ground Distribution Block for grounds

Heres what I want or have planned for the truck in the future.

•Linear Power 8002SW for the sub

•Second Skin Damplifier Pro

•Custom Suede dash cover

•All tinted windows including the UV blocking tint for the windshield to help with keeping dash and dash speakers cool and possibly avoid cracking the dash

•I want to remove all the door handles and similar faded plastic bits and paint them in gloss black to match the body

•Electric powered license plate, license plate will slip under the bumper or slide out and up to display itself with a switch

•6inch lift with Fuel Wheels 24x14 Maverick D538 Deep Lip painted white, on all season tires that'll fit nicely.

Thats the long term plan I have for this truck right now.

Heres my extra dash bezel ill be cutting up for that ipad pro kit (sucks that its not a soundman kit, but he dont make one for the pros). Also thats the rear view mirror/reverse cam monitor.

The two black rectangular panels toward the bottom left and right will be removed and my SMD meters will be flush mounted in. Most of the oem dails/clusters or maybe all, will be recessed into the dash and mounted behind the ipad kit, with a cutout in the kit to have access to them. Though i might relocate the ac controls to the pullout tray below the dash bezel so that i dont have to remove the ipad if i want to adjust the temp. So most likely just the 80prs, the 4x4 controls and the trailer controls will be behind the ipad.

557EC47A-AAE6-4B85-89DE-1CA148910B24.thumb.jpeg.9c34bd3f861a7a3ff3df0470089dc89b.jpeg

12FDE112-3AD3-405E-AB28-087722BF1011.thumb.jpeg.37d8404785d811f9b78203620657d4da.jpeg

Archived