Wishuponasub Posted April 13, 2018 Report Posted April 13, 2018 13 minutes ago, DiBo said: For some reason my phone isn't agreeing with this picture posting site. Damn that sucks. I haven't had any problems but I do one at a time. Upload, copy, paste, flip back upload, copy paste. There are other sites that's just the one that works for me. Sitting around waiting to be installed: 4 FI X 10 270 CES alt D3400/73ah lithium AA 3800.1 (2) AA 75.4
BP1Fanatic Posted April 13, 2018 Report Posted April 13, 2018 Subscribed. I've lowered multiple Maximas. Here is the last one I did. 2011 Ford Crown Vic LX, LActrical 240A alternator, A6 Pro, Orion Cobalt CBT.3500.4, 2 CO652C's, CBT.4500.1, 8 JBL GX1200's in an Isobaric BP4.
DiBo Posted April 13, 2018 Author Report Posted April 13, 2018 2 hours ago, ChampN252 said: I had sound deaden my entire Honda with 3 layers. 2 Xv2 12s on a ampere 3800. Peaked really low. Did 47 or 48 out the trunk at 32 Hz. Trunk wall setup. Every vehicle is different from my understanding but I was told to basically do the same. Thanks for the input
DiBo Posted April 13, 2018 Author Report Posted April 13, 2018 1 hour ago, BP1Fanatic said: Subscribed. I've lowered multiple Maximas. Here is the last one I did. I've had 3 gen 6 Maxima's lol. I'm getting the eibach Springs or tein soon.
DiBo Posted April 13, 2018 Author Report Posted April 13, 2018 2 hours ago, Wishuponasub said: If it were me(not an expert) and I was running 4 or 5k I would plan on at least 2 more of the xp 3000s. But that's just me. For an AA 3800.1 I'm running a 270 amp alt, D3400 under hood, and a 73 AH K2 lithium in the back. But I went overboard lol. Yeah I was planning on another xp3000 for certain. Not really chasing numbers but I'll get close. Gonna do a trunk wall. Starting this weekend. Everything in the trunk has been removed and I'm going to try to get some stuff done today and tomorrow. I appreciate everyone's advice. This should be fun.
DiBo Posted April 13, 2018 Author Report Posted April 13, 2018 2 of these on 2 of these sounds promising... ?
DiBo Posted April 13, 2018 Author Report Posted April 13, 2018 I'm a noob so this is my first time attempting a decent install. I've done a ton of research and I'm trying my hardest to do things right the first time. No matter what you still going to learn with trial and error so... Please chime in with advice. I'M DEFINITELY NOT ONE OF THOSE DUDES THAT THINKS I DON'T NEED IT. I'm open to experienced input. I CAN'T STRESS THAT ENOUGH.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.