Buying A New Hu , Need Suggestions $400 Or So To Spend

I have the Pioneer DEH-P9800BT and it is a really good unit, a lot of different features. 16 band eq is very nice. Another cool thing about the 9800 is you can make your own custom movie that will play as a background on your cd player. You can change all of the backgrounds on you hu.

Yeah that headunit is awesome. A lot of cool stuff.

I have the Pioneer DEH-P9800BT and it is a really good unit, a lot of different features. 16 band eq is very nice. Another cool thing about the 9800 is you can make your own custom movie that will play as a background on your cd player. You can change all of the backgrounds on you hu.

Yeah that headunit is awesome. A lot of cool stuff.

Guest MegaloManiac
http://www.crutchfield.com/App/Product/Ite...980&tp=5684

this has my vote, 24bitburrbrown d/a converter! yumm, 5v, auto time alignment, auto eq(even tho it isnt perfect) and i like the way you can navigate thru ipod controls with built in interface, just plug into usb and go, and it charges it while its being used

o and get it from ebay for 380

interface is bad on that deck just looking it IMO.

to the maybe you should find a used Eclipse cd7100, you can run 3way active on it, has a 7band PEQ &/or 11 band GEQ, as well as 8v preouts(to be honest I cannot tell the dif from a 5v and an 8v).

http://www.eclipse-web.com/cd/cd7100audiovisual.html

the new CD7200 is neat; its a deadhead, and copper chassis, but you are looking at a higher budget.

the pioneer 4 sho

2003 Ford F-150 Reg Cab layin body on 26's

2003 Tahoe 3/5 drop on 26's with a 408cid Supercharged engine.

2011 Camaro 2SS 2005 VW GTI Stage II ECU, CAI, 3" turbo back exhaust, FMIC, lowered 2" on some plastidipped 18's

2003 Hayabusa lowered, stretched, cams, nitrous and custom paint

• 3 weeks later...