Sonic Electronix

Well I can't.comment. on any of that other shit bro as I haven't used.it. it seems like you've done some extensive work and you have a plan

That's the most.important thing. According to alot of people.on here. Instead of 100 square feet. 50 square feet of sound dampening would.of done the same thing. 

My 50square feet of dynamat extreme was 200 cad..my.second skin pro was 370 cad. Deleivered to my for 50 square feet.  And after listening to my setup with 2 subs and 5500 watts. I don't have to spend another cent on dampening material. .

My.truck also has 550 horse under the hood. And I hit 200kph easy in it and constantly..don't have a single bit of sound coming through into the cab..and I never did anything but my.doors..floor..and back wall. 

If you have the money..and OCD..then go all out. But.if you don't have to spend the money..don't..sometimes less is more.

Good.luck.with whatever.you choose

money is certianly an issue atm, im trying to get 40 square feet of dynamat for like 50 bucks but i still dont know what to do with the lining, stopping the panels vibrating is one thing but i want 100% coverage of the rest with some kind of absorbative MLV or such and that is about 200.00 right there... then i still have the roof to deal with.  my truck has no exaust, is about 650hp and has two turbos so its stupid loud. i just rebuilt the engine/drive line which is why money is tight

nothing, gutted

Archived