Jump to content
XS Power

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

I'll call to ask. Was only looking for answers.                      20180527_003445_zps81fatono.jpg20180527_003458_zpsprqqw7vo.jpg20180527_003534_zpskvywtfo1.jpg

Edited by 03 Xtreme Fosgate
Posted (edited)

Damn. I'd like to know what could have caused that too!

Luckily my XS D2400 under the hood is 6 years old (bought from AudioSavings a while back) and still running strong. I charged  them every night on my CTEK US7200  also.

I'll be replacing my D2400 and 2x XP3000 sometime later this year (bought them with 20% eBay discount promo a while back from Showtime Electronics [these actually arrived with a nice ~13V out of the box]and AudioSavings) just for the hell of it. I remember XS Power said their batteries should last about 5 years.

 

 

Edited by moh.vze.com

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 837 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...