sledhead1 Posted June 16, 2018 Report Posted June 16, 2018 Im looking to upgrade the speakers in a 2018 super duty but I was told ford changed something so what fit in the 17s dont fit anymore. Does andyone know what does fit? Any pre made adapters that fit. Just looking to upgrade the door and dash speakers.
Calrider76 Posted June 16, 2018 Report Posted June 16, 2018 That seems odd as the 17/18s are the same or so I thought.....curious to see about this also.
Crazy 8s Drums Posted June 16, 2018 Report Posted June 16, 2018 Check at crutchfield.com They are usually pretty accurate. Orion XTR amplifiers Skar subs
sledhead1 Posted June 16, 2018 Author Report Posted June 16, 2018 stage 3 said they are different and the speakers they used the 17s dont fit anymore. I guess i can pull the door panels and take a look.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.