lawrenq Posted July 24, 2018 Report Posted July 24, 2018 I'm wrapping up my 70 Chevelle project and I want to build a sub box before I finish the bodywork and before the rear glass is put in. The subs I'll be using are two Crossfire C5 10s. I wanted to build a box where the subs are completely isolated from the trunk and firing into the cabin. Either a 4th order blow through box through the rear deck or cutting the deck and building a ported box right into it. What do you guys think, I can build the box but I need plans, can anyone point me in the right direction?
lawrenq Posted August 4, 2018 Author Report Posted August 4, 2018 This is what I had in mind, except for to crossfire c5 10s. Can anyone point me to a someone that can design an enclosure like this?
Joe X Posted August 5, 2018 Report Posted August 5, 2018 The wall shown needs to be attached and sealed for that to be a 4th order bandpass, a mini 4th order bandpass that is, don´t expect any serious output from that thing. Do you have t/s parameters for your sub?
lawrenq Posted August 6, 2018 Author Report Posted August 6, 2018 Yes, here it is, I have the 10d4v2, I can build a bigger box than the one pictured, but I like the idea of having the port coming through the deck like that.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.