Sonic Electronix

Rf t1 12s or 15s any good? Need something for my son.

So was wondering about the newer fosgate t1 series.  All the reviews are the same for any good speaker "best I've ever owned"  was wo daring wjat you guys think.  They have kind of a hefty price tag for an 800 watt sub, but found some good deals in my area.  Want something loud but clean for an 02 jetta, so itll be in the trunk.   I just cant bring myself to do kicker.  They're EVERYWHERE.  I want something different and quality. Any input on these subs would be appreciated.  

Thanks!

I am currently running a P3D4-12 in a bandpass and even though its the BP thats giving me "double the slam", I can only imagine what a T1 series would sound like in a proper box alone. If I had the budget, I would have had dual T1D415's already, plus be pushed by some ridiculous amp. Ive owned a few different "good" brands, the RFs were the best so far.

For the price there are subs that shit all over those rockfords. Dont get me wrong rockford makes great gear but anymore i feel alot of wat you pay for is that brand logo. Check out fi audio or skar audio. Both have good solid equipment. You could also look at soundqubed if your budget minded.

For the price youd be payn on those rf subs even second hand you could buy some new gear of any of the brands i suggested. The skar evl 15s are only 220 each. Soundqubed hds3s can be had on their site for around 150 i think. Fi is more but those woofers are strait beast. Built in the usa. With great customer service from wat ive heard. Several big bass guys on here swear by fi.

17 minutes ago, mathewyocham said:

For the price youd be payn on those rf subs even second hand you could buy some new gear of any of the brands i suggested. The skar evl 15s are only 220 each. Soundqubed hds3s can be had on their site for around 150 i think. Fi is more but those woofers are strait beast. Built in the usa. With great customer service from wat ive heard. Several big bass guys on here swear by fi.

Wow. Those sq 12s are only 146.  What a gorgeous woofer!  I have 2 evl 12s that I love.  I think i'mma have to give that sq a try. Thanks!

Archived