this is why my shit is snipped. my baby mama is clinically insane. ADHD, manis depressive, and bipolar. she has not taken her meds in years, and makes over 100 g's a year. i would love for her to try and pull that shit on me. i already have every piece of paper drawn up i would need to lock her in ward 9 ( the mental ward in hospitals) and make her broke. i am just waiting for the day she tells me to bounce and she tries to get child support

----reference's----

meade916

not to thread jack but this is my situation. i was with this girl on and off for year. well she recently got pregnant and was sayin she was 7 weeks at the time. well this sounded a little fishy given the times we did anything wouldve made her 9 weeks or 5 weeks(alot of shit goin on hence why theres was a long pause in action. well she swore up and down the kid was mine and if i didnt want to be with her shed hit me with child support. well i looked back into my aim messages cause wed had a few convos about us messin around, and i had proof she wasnt pregnant by me, so then she let it slip she was fuckin 5 other dudes around that time while we were together. so i blocked her and shit. well the bitch texts me later that day sayin 'oh the doctor said he fucked up the dates and im actually 5 weeks blah blah along so its still yours and yours and youre payin child support. so i told her to pay for the test since shes so sure its mine but other than that leave me the fuck alone. to this day the bitch still texts me from random numbers askin if ill ever talk to her and all this other shit. women :mad:

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

im kinda in a fucked up situation right now tooo. i had this jumpoff and all it was was jus that.. and her mom calls me and tells me shes preggo and its mine... and now they changed the number and moved. so i think shes going to call me in 9 months and say hey weres my check.get me stuck. fuck that shit.. i dont want it. but what can i do.. im going to go for full custody...if its true.. and the govenment is fucked up with that