Sonic Electronix

new here ,and was wondering if anyone has messed with the WO enclosures. my question is for street beat which would be louder . The WO box or a good ol fashion slotted port box.

Just as a reference lets say 2 10s and 500 watts in each box.

Sorry if this is a repost of this but i looked through the different sections and didnt see any other posts.

Thanks Dan

the wicked one

wh4.jpg

I like transmission line bandpass personally... I prefer them, killer on the low end response... I havent done a wicked one, but the transmission line bandpass is very similiar, same concept

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

I like transmission line bandpass personally... I prefer them, killer on the low end response... I havent done a wicked one, but the transmission line bandpass is very similiar, same concept

I though the Wicked on was a Horn Bandpass?

Whichever you are more comfortable with building is the one I would recommend.

My T-Line gets low but not loudly.

But then again it is tuned somewhat high, 38hz.

It has to do more with vehicle transition because my BII seems to peak around 55hz.

Also,

it was my first time building a box and there were mad air leaks and some of the 45's weren't smooth enough

I'm going to try to add a slight boost around 30hz and see what it does for me.

Archived