Harvey01022 Posted October 20, 2018 Report Posted October 20, 2018 Just recently bought a RF T2D215 Sub, not realising it wouldn’t fit in my old Sub Box. Need help with dimensions of the box/port as I’m going to get it custom made. If anyone knows what box would be best I would appreciate it if you’ve could help. Thank you
Joe X Posted October 20, 2018 Report Posted October 20, 2018 What's your vehicle, amp models and what music you listen.
Flyguy Posted October 25, 2018 Report Posted October 25, 2018 I need help desigining a ported sub box for single Rockford Fosgate P3 12"
Joe X Posted October 25, 2018 Report Posted October 25, 2018 Just make a thread indicating, max dims for a box, what's your vehicle, amp models and what music you listen.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.