Audicontrol LC2i Question

LC2i question here.  I've sent this question to Audiocontrol with no response. Hoping someone on here, who uses the LC2i, has the answer. 

What is the minimum output voltage of the mains rca outputs on this device? The specifications list a maximum of 9.5 volts but does not give a minimum specification or range. Would like to know this before I purchase one.  It looks to be adjustable via the mains knob. If the voltage is low enough I would purchase it. I need it to output no more than .9 volts for sending  signal to my minidsp. Right now I am using a PAC AA-GM44 pacloc with no issues. I just wanted to explore installing the LC2i  in place of the pacloc for sound quality  comparison as I've read mostly good things about the LC2i. The LC2i also appears it may be more suitable for my SUBwoofer application.

Rich.

What are you using for a head / source unit ??

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

I have a 2013 (Wife's Car) and a 2017 (Son's Car) Chevy Cruze.

This is what I would do if I decided to upgrade them ... https://www.audiocontrol.com/car-audio/digital-signal-processors/dm-810/

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

1 hour ago, White Lightning said:

I have a 2013 (Wife's Car) and a 2017 (Son's Car) Chevy Cruze.

This is what I would do if I decided to upgrade them ... https://www.audiocontrol.com/car-audio/digital-signal-processors/dm-810/

That looks like some nice stuff. My install is already completed though. Was a budget install. Upgraded all speakers, deleted rear door speakers and added a small  alpine type R 8 inch sub in the trunk.  Install goal was for a nice clean sounding front stage which I feel I achieved. Pretty pleased with it. Minidsp was used with a tune file created in the two way advanced software, not by me, and the staging is pretty nice.  Back to the original topic question. I wanted to try an LC2i as I heard it has better sound clarity on the mains output and also fixes or helps with bass roll off at higher volume levels. Not even sure how much bass roll off my factory head unit employs.  I'd like to test that out but that's another topic for discussion. My thoughts on my PAC LOC AA-gm44 unit is that it might actually be a weak spot in the system. I mean the system sounds really good but is it as good as it can  possibly be?  I suspect this pac loc may be introducing some floor noise just by design. This pac loc has terrible instructions and seems cheaply made. The best advantage of it is the T harness it came with. I also cannot find any real specifications for it. I'd like to know what the signal to noise ratio is on the unit. My guess is it's fairly low in comparison to the audiocontrol  unit, which is why I want to try one. My sub is being run off the two rear channel signals of this pac loc and is bypassing my mine dsp.  So my sub amp is receiving it's signal directly from the pac loc.  In theory, the LC2i  should help this area. 

Rich

All I was suggesting was using one device instead of two for achieving your goal.

The LC2I has a gain matching feature so it should tune out very well with the Mini DSP.

Archived