Jump to content

Mini DSP C-DSP 8x12 V2.0


Recommended Posts

Posted

Any of you guys have any experience with the MINI DSP C-DSP 8x12 V2.0?

If so would you recommend it or say steer clear?

It looks perfect for my system plans but I heard the earlier version had a noise issue.

Posted

I have the Mini DSP C-DSP 6x8 and I'm extremely happy with it.  I'm not sure how much different the 8x12 version would be though.  

"Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it."
"Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."

Builds:

U7qkMTL.jpg  LgPgE9w.jpg  Od2G3u1.jpg  xMyLoO1.jpg  9pAlXUK.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 943 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...