Chad Klump Posted November 25, 2018 Report Posted November 25, 2018 Hello, I purchased a new tm-1 from ebay from smd. I am having issues getting it to work properly. The installation instructions reference three wires. A white a black and a red. Mine did not have a red. It has a red, Yellow and black for the fan side. Am I missing something?
audiofanaticz Posted November 25, 2018 Report Posted November 25, 2018 Just a change in wire color, the TM-1s got updated recently and got improved to work with relays if you remove a resistor (previous models didnt), so just a change in the wire color. The red would be positive, the black would be negative, and the yellow would replace the white.
Chad Klump Posted November 25, 2018 Author Report Posted November 25, 2018 Are you saying the 22 awg is the primary power side and the 16 ga is the secondary side? The colors of the 22 awg are the same colors as the fan?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.