bassboombottom Posted May 4, 2008 Report Posted May 4, 2008 Kinda like sayar, cept with a nasty tude? 8v fury said:
Coogle Posted May 4, 2008 Author Report Posted May 4, 2008 some one has already edited my post took out curswords
kylecm85 Posted May 4, 2008 Report Posted May 4, 2008 haha i left him a nice little reply on cardomain for all his little followers to c. I cant wait to c what he has to say to me. 94 lincoln mark viii h/u: kenwood kvt 614 Excelon comps: alpine type x amps: mtx 1501d mtx 4004 sub:2 DC lv4 12 wiring jl audio 0awg 8 awg sub jl audio 4 awg for mid and highs amp myspace.com/kylecm85 carstereolexington.com
Applejack Posted May 4, 2008 Report Posted May 4, 2008 his install...to me...didnt even look that great. Midwest Car Audio is on facebook! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Midwest-Car-Audio-Association/101253286585630
datbenz Posted May 4, 2008 Report Posted May 4, 2008 The whole system is incredibly loud but at the same time, very clear and clean up to the full volume... I am finished with this car for now... I am very pleased with this car. LOL now I see why he's so butt hurt
ISO Posted May 4, 2008 Report Posted May 4, 2008 Peter_Euro Said this to you: Consider a different POV just a POV, definitively not like I take a crap on your install out in the public... aren't these forums all free and accessable by the public. He posted pics of your install and started bashing. IMO that is crapping on your install out in the public. I think this guy is one of those little rich kid bitches that has no respect for anything. Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one. "Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go." Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. The Destruction of a person builds character.
ISO Posted May 4, 2008 Report Posted May 4, 2008 Thanks for the links and pics guys. This guy did an average install that any nominal installer should be capable of. I just don't understand where this guy gets his attitude from. FUCK HIM! Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one. "Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go." Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. The Destruction of a person builds character.
Penguin4x4 Posted May 4, 2008 Report Posted May 4, 2008 "a completely non moderated free speech car and home audio forum" Wonder how long it would take me to get banned there...I mean it is unmoderated so I can post whatever I feel like, right? Need To Contact Me? Use E-Mail or MSN *+Penguin4x4 stabs FF layout cars with a rusty spoon <~Ploaf> we're going to strap you down, drown you in holy water and smack the crap out of you with a bible until the demon leaves
BigPimpin91 Posted May 4, 2008 Report Posted May 4, 2008 Kinda like sayar, cept with a nasty tude?Nice job putting my quote in your sig.Should have put the response in there as well. BigPimpin91's Banging Music
bassboombottom Posted May 4, 2008 Report Posted May 4, 2008 Nice job putting my quote in your sig. Should have put the response in there as well. Happy now? 8v fury said:
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.