Second Skin Audio

Triticum or JoeX preferably... Or anybody that models

DiBo

I need to learn how to model. I'm building an enclosure as we speak for 4 Sundown X12 V2 subs.

19.75x48x36 subs up, port back

.80 woofer displacement

Triple .75" top baffle

3.375x46x29 port 1.5" thick ( all 4 subs will load off of this port wall)

1"brb on the sides, bottom, front and back

Third baffle will recess the subs so 1.5" of meat to screw to with #10 1.5" spax screws. 

Material is cut! I should've ran it by triticum or Joe

This will be a little over 10ft³ with around 155in² port tuned to around 32-33hz after bracing. Bracing will get enclosure just under 10ft... 9.94ft³  I believe

Have you checked this on torres bud here what i came out with, I can try to model it but need to know if the subs are D2 or D4 have only just started using WINISD so might be better if joe or trit check but i am willing to try.1778953526_4x12.thumb.jpg.3edc5d5ecce6439c77f1879693bb68df.jpg

Won't be home till around 7:30. This is on my phone for reference. It pretty much matches Torres I believe. I've checked it a few times. The 3rd baffle is just to reinforce and recess subs. Makes enclosure 19.75 tall but that last top baffle doesn't affect airspace or tuning. basically after the box is finished I put that third baffle on top after the subs are mounted. You can model it as 19x48x36.

Also the bracing isn't added because I haven't made it yet. It will be around .25-.30ft³. it'll raise the tuning a little and shrink the airspace a lil. I've found Torres to be a little off. Not much. Tuning is usually a little higher. 

D4 Sundown X12v2's

Archived