theman11 Posted January 10, 2019 Report Posted January 10, 2019 im finally installing aftermarket system in my car and would rather not run speaker wire directly from the door speakers. I am running them from the rear stock amp. I have the speaker diagram for the speakers but I would like t know if I will be using the wires for (hu out) or (amp out)? im guessing its headunit out but just want to be sure.
slowfkncar Posted January 10, 2019 Report Posted January 10, 2019 Amp out goes directly to your drivers, HU out comes from the HU. All brown or brown stripes are negatives.
theman11 Posted January 10, 2019 Author Report Posted January 10, 2019 1 hour ago, slowfkncar said: Amp out goes directly to your drivers, HU out comes from the HU. All brown or brown stripes are negatives. Cool thanks
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.