CodyDaGoat Posted January 18, 2019 Report Posted January 18, 2019 Building a system for 2 Orion HCCA 15" Subs Step 1: Big 3 ✅ Step 2: Sound Deadening ✅
aburger Posted January 18, 2019 Report Posted January 18, 2019 Good start. Question though, in that last pic, is that your chassis ground? If so, looks like you need to a beefier bolt and the surrounding metal needs to be sanded bare. Just my two cents! Watching and waiting!
CodyDaGoat Posted January 19, 2019 Author Report Posted January 19, 2019 I used the screws that came with the NVX kit I bought. I used a wire wheel to take the paint off under each one. You can see more paint off on the left though
aburger Posted January 19, 2019 Report Posted January 19, 2019 Got it! Hard to see in the pic. What kind of power are you gonna run?
CodyDaGoat Posted January 19, 2019 Author Report Posted January 19, 2019 5000 watts RMS. I have 3 XS Power d3100s ordered, and the best alt I can run is a 270AMP Hairpin. Running two sets of 0 gauge to each battery and I bought a TPI440 Oscilloscope for tuning
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.