Obscenelegacy Posted April 14, 2019 Report Posted April 14, 2019 I finished installation of my new enclosure and subs. Everything sounds great. Went from 6 low end 12s to 2 warden v2 15s 2 ohm. These are being ran by an Orion 5000dsplx. I have them running parallel down to .5 ohms. Actual ohm reading is .9 . My friend hooked it up to his term lab and I'm only getting 430 watts at 3.1 ohms after impedance rise. This amp made 2.8k with my last subs at 2.6 ohms. The subs are loud and sound great with this power but will not make more than the 430 watts. Batteries are at 14.7 Ohms .9 testing. rise 3.1 Equipment all dd-1 done Equipment list Pioneer 4200nex Orion dsplx 5k 2 15" warden v2 d2 Mechman 320 3 banks of lithium 3 sets of 3 200amp fuses Thank you for any and all input
Joshdashef Posted April 14, 2019 Report Posted April 14, 2019 Voltage drop at all? Thats weird af SMD Tool Map (2024): https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/226545-smd-tool-map-2024/ Great Box Bracing Examples: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/202148-best-way-to-brace-a-box/?do=findComment&comment=3055002
Obscenelegacy Posted April 14, 2019 Author Report Posted April 14, 2019 The only thing I can think is maybe one of the coils is unhooked. I'm going to pull the speakers out tonight and check the readings.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.