yup. meetin bibby in shreveport at noon to pick it up B)

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

:wub::D yep yep she will be well takin care of.

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

:( i was hoping to see some alps black beauties.

Posted Image

:discuss:

alps black beauties/blue velvets. discontinued potentiometers and step attenuators used mostly in pro audio. very nice pieces but they're so fuxing huge it makes it a challenge to use in most car audio gear.

*edit* i'd trade bibby's cars for a set :o

funk-o-meter.gifteamBNSpl.jpgfunk-o-meter.gif

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((in stereo)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

team audio thugz uuUhhHhhHhh. straight ghanxstuh since 2007.

I'm pretty sure Honda has assembly plants in the united states that employs americans...what do you think would happen if ppl stopped buying hondas??? americans would lose there jobs as well

Bibby, your cars are sick!

i know i would lose my job..and my mother and her b/f work at a factory and we make the headlights for all the hondas..some nissian's also

1999 Chevy Blazer 4 dr.

L5 Kicker 15"

Kicker 750.1

Archived