Second Skin Audio

T-Line for a pair of Massive 6.5s under rear bench of a '95 Ram?

Hello guys, been a while since I've browsed this forum. I acquired a '95 Ram with the 12-Valve Cummins in it, and the stock speakers just aren't cutting it anymore - I miss the little bit of thump I had in my C/10. I've already got a really nice Pioneer HU in it.

I know there are boxes that fit under the rear bench to mount a couple shallow 10s or 12s, but I already have a Massive Summo 6.5" - little dude gets *down* on minimal power, and they're only $55 shipped from 12voltronics.com!

So, with that said, does anyone happen to have the max measurements of a box that fits under the rear bench that I can commandeer and adapt? And what are the requirements for a T-line box?

- 1971 C/10 - 250 I/6, NP435, manual everything, old farm truck, single family owned. Massive Summo 6.5" in .93 cubes sealed, on 300~ watts. 

- 1995 Ram 2500 - 12-Valve Cummins, ATS Stage 4 auto; timing advanced, fuel plate and injectors, 4" turbo-back; Pioneer DEH-X6700BT HU, looking at a T-line for two Summo 6.5s on 750~

- 1949 Crosley rat rod project - '49 station wagon body on a '89 Dodge D350 chassis, shortened three feet and bagged w/ triangulated four link under the rear; 1974 Caddy 472 C.I. V8 powerplant, ST400 trans from a '67 Buick Wildcat. All work done by yours truly.

Archived