Impression Posted May 29, 2019 Report Posted May 29, 2019 Whatzzz up everyone.... I need help in an enclosure specs that's going into my daughter's X3. I will be using .75 MDF and my max measurements are 8" x 20" x 20" Hetz 35zto40z if possible Thanks again
CrackFactory Posted May 29, 2019 Report Posted May 29, 2019 Are you putting a speaker in the box? If so what kind? That might help a potential box designer help you. Also might want to mention which way the port and sub should face. And maybe how much power you'll be running.
Impression Posted May 29, 2019 Author Report Posted May 29, 2019 I thought the 6.5x only were to be used in a ported box? It needs to be in a ported box and port and subs location no real specific direction. Thanks in advance
CrackFactory Posted May 29, 2019 Report Posted May 29, 2019 I didn't realize the subs were in the title of the thread haha. I will post a design when I get home for you. I'm having trouble upload photos from mobile
CrackFactory Posted May 29, 2019 Report Posted May 29, 2019 Sub back port to the side. If you need a cut sheet let me know.
Impression Posted May 29, 2019 Author Report Posted May 29, 2019 Thanks alot and yes a cut sheet would be icing on the CAKE.
CrackFactory Posted May 29, 2019 Report Posted May 29, 2019 Font and rear: 20x15 Top and bottom: 20x6.5 Side: 13.5x6.5 Port side: 12x6.5 Port A: 17x6.5 Port B: 9x6.5 Double check my work. I did this in my head.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.