Second Skin Audio

Need some help

Okay so when I first had my speakers of course the worked perfectly fine. I have two kicker 10cvx with a 1000w kenwood amp in a factory radio 2013 Accord sport. They started making a continuous nonstop noise when I had it up loud. Like they start going off and don’t stop till I turn it down. My gain and sensitivity was turned half way so I turned them both down. It helped but of course isn’t that loud anymore. I noticed when I have my trunk it won’t do it if I turn it up loud. But as soon as I shut my trunk it does it. It doesn’t even have to shut all the way for it to start going off. I have a ported bbox. Some one told me to put a pillow in my port to see what it does and it made it quit doing it. I added some store bought poly fill thinking it might help. It did a little. but  I tried turn my gain and sensitivity back up but it started making that continuous noise. I do not know a whole lot about speakers and understand them fully so try not to confuse me to much lol. But could my box be to small maybe. My box is .75 cubic feet and when I tried looking my speakers up it said it needed 1.25-1.75

9 hours ago, nickgoose said:

I have a 2013 accord coupe as well, you have to unplug the bluetooth wire from the back of the head unit. It is used to eliminate road noise not the bluetooth for music/phone calls.. The plug I am talking about causes interference with subwoofers.

I’ve already unplugged the anc in it  is that what your talking about?

55672957-754D-4D12-98B3-70D2EEB656D9.jpeg

Archived