Second Skin Audio

this isnt for me... i have a t2, and a XXX is replacing it... but on the celica forum they were claiming that RF doesn't even compare to JL, which i think is total BS

Dude everyone and there brother thinks that JL is the best money can buy you which simply isnt true but most people like that arent going to change they think they know it all when they dont know shit

If your getting the JL don't run a lot of power...

The RF will take a lot of abuse ...JL won't

Jl will sound better then a t1/t2

t1/t2.... louder will take power...

ive had 1100w on two jl 15w3s for over 8yrs in four different cars-boxes and they love the power jls speakers require less power but can hang with more.rf will take more power and need more power. both are good subs exept the w7 dont care for them.

smdsig2.jpg

i have used w3's, w3v2's, w6's and now i am about to try the w7 and i have always been very well pleased with the performance.

RF Punch 40x2RF Punch 100x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 400x4JL Audio 10W7-3"but its only a 200 watt amp tho"

Dude everyone and there brother thinks that JL is the best money can buy you which simply isnt true but most people like that arent going to change they think they know it all when they dont know shit

Exactly what he said. I ran JL at one time(few years back), and they are overpriced, overrated, and overhyped subs. I've seen the W1, W3, W6, and W7 all in action, and you can get a lot better subs for the money you spend on JL. Hell, most brands you can buy 2 of each compared to 1 JL they are so expensive.

Exactly what he said. I ran JL at one time(few years back), and they are overpriced, overrated, and over hyped subs. I've seen the W1, W3, W6, and W7 all in action, and you can get a lot better subs for the money you spend on JL. Hell, most brands you can buy 2 of each compared to 1 JL they are so expensive.

not to start an argument but if they are not good why do the major sub companies always compare their sub to the JL's? They must be good for something.

RF Punch 40x2RF Punch 100x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 400x4JL Audio 10W7-3"but its only a 200 watt amp tho"

well the sq of my t2 was amazing.... the box is what has the biggest determining factor how the sub sounds

definitely was and it was loud as hell too!!!

very strong CLEAN extended low notes. JL is nice but WAYYYYYY over priced. def not the best.

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

install and individual usage are the most important factors in a subs ability to 'take abuse'.

i have seen a single 12w7 ported take 1000 watts all day from a guy who drove his shit hard and never had a prob...i have seen 2 12w7's with 500 a piece sealed blow the fuck up.

jl may be pricey, but people are willing to pay top dollar for it and you cant take away from the fact that it is good stuff..

and PS. RF P3's are the only subs i have ever blown

Edited by 99_Xploder