Sethwilliams88 Posted August 2, 2019 Report Posted August 2, 2019 I'm looking to get some subs .what do you think the best sub under 800 dollars is
ToNasty Posted August 2, 2019 Report Posted August 2, 2019 This is somewhat of a vs thread but we would need more info than that ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
Sethwilliams88 Posted August 2, 2019 Author Report Posted August 2, 2019 Well I recently bought some sundown nightshade v4 15s from the Sundown Audio yard sale I was running them on 2 Wolfram 4500 strapped it was a lot of bass but I just wasn't happy I'm thinking about going with two 18 in fi BTL 4 Neos and getting a Wolfram 7500 but if somebody has a better suggestion I would like to hear your info
ToNasty Posted August 2, 2019 Report Posted August 2, 2019 It was the box. Not the subs and amps ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.